What does the club do?
1. Distributes information about responsible pet ownership door-to-door in the community.
2. Volunteers at area shelters and adoption events within the community.
3. Holds spay/neuter events on campus.
4. Raises monies for animals and rescues in need.
5. Creates/implements projects to address special needs in the community. (Feral Cat Project, Wheels For Eddie, Blankets of Love)
6. Hosts P.A.W.S. Presents: Camp Humane.
Start a P.A.W.S. Club
For more information about how your school district can start a P.A.W.S. Club, contact us.