STARTING A P.A.W.S. CLUB
For more information about how your school district can start a P.A.W.S. Club, contact us.
1. Distribute information about responsible pet ownership door-to-door in the community.
2. Volunteer at area shelters and adoption events within the community.
3. Holds spay/neuter events on campus.
4. Raise monies for animals and rescues in need.
5. Create/implements projects to address special needs in the community. (Feral Cat Project, Wheels For Eddie, Blankets of Love)
6. Hosts P.A.W.S. Presents: Camp Humane.